- Feeling dated? Want to update your look?
- Do you get anxious about social invitations because you don’t have the “right” thing to wear?
- Is your style stalled between dressing like your daughter or dressing like your mom?
- Have you experienced a body change – surgery, weight change, illness – and don’t quite know how to dress your present self?
I can help. I believe every woman possesses her own beauty, and you deserve to feel comfortable and confident in your clothes, every day.
I want you to look in the mirror each morning after you get dressed and smile because you like what you see!
You’re probably thinking you just need to “try a little harder” and you can do this on your own.
After all, you’re a grown woman, you should know how to dress yourself, right? It can’t be that difficult. Well… hmmm. If it wasn’t that hard we’d all be waltzing out the door in the morning feeling like Audrey Hepburn.
Stop being so hard on yourself.
In real life, it’s more complicated. It’s how clothes sit on your body – and that body changing over time. It’s fashion and trends, and what works for your lifestyle and your profession. It’s your age. The right – and wrong – colors. It’s your personality – and who you are – your own personal style. (Are you a tomboy, a romantic, a rebel, a bohemian? A little bit of each?)
That’s a lot of elements all coming together – and you think you should be able to do it yourself. But being able to translate and combine all the technical elements of dressing well is an art – and we’re often too close to ourselves to do it alone. (Have you ever noticed how it’s easy to see someone else’s fashion disasters, but not our own?)
That’s why I’m here.
I help women look and feel beautiful, authentic and ready for the life they want. What would happen for you if you had me in your toolkit?
Imagine for a moment. How would your life change if you could…
- Open your closet every morning, see exactly what you love to wear, effortlessly put it all together and know that you look great.
- Feel confident whenever you walk into a room, knowing your appearance is a true reflection of your personal qualities.
- Never waste money again on clothes that don’t work for you and your life.
- Look your best every day, for every situation!
All this IS possible for you. And I’d like to help you achieve it. Are you ready to welcome new possibilities into your life?
To your beautiful life,
Susan Hesselgrave, Style with Susan
Serving greater Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma and Gig Harbor